AI Prompt Engineer: Chemical Engineering at Soul AI
Posted on (16 days ago)
Industry: Computer Software
Job Type: part-time
Experience Level: mid-senior-level
Have you heard of prompt engineering, reinforcement learning with human feedback, and other “jobs of the future” where (wo)man and machine collaborate? Well those jobs have already arrived and you are looking at one of them! Turbocharge your career by interacting with cutting-edge AI models (e.g. ChatGPT, Google Bard, Meta’s Llama 2) and teaching them conversational skills. This role doesn’t require machine learning expertise but instead demands deep subject matter expertise in your core subject of study, coupled with fluent English, critical thinking, and conversational ability. Intrigued?
Soul AI is a New York headquartered startup with IIT-Harvard founding team that is just emerging from stealth mode. We have launched operations across the US and India, and are helping the most innovative AI firms in the world in taking their Large Language Models (LLMs) to the next level of quality and consistency.
- You will essentially be helping AI models write better and with higher accuracy
- You will do this by having lengthy back and forth technical conversations with the AI on your topic of engineering study where you have deep expertise
- You may also help review the factual accuracy of AI generated content
- Now, you will be doing all this for technical / core topics; hence we need you to like engineering
- Quality is of utmost importance. We need you to have a keen eye for detail and take pride in your work
- Deep proficiency in your area of study, and passion for the topic
- Minimum CGPA/equivalent of 7 out of 10 in your topic of study. We may selectively consider candidates with lower CGPAs
- First and second year students are welcome to apply but first priority will be given to 3rd year / 4th year / MTechs / PhDs / Practitioners / Tutors / etc.
- Calling for applicants from nationally renowned institutes like IITs, NITs, IIITs, BITS, IISc, Manipal, Vellore, PEC, etc. That said, if you are from a different institute and are passionate about your core engineering subject, you would still be a great fit
- Strong English skills and conversational skills, ie the ability to have lengthy back and forth conversations with the AI on technical topics
- Familiarity with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is NOT a prerequisite
Rs 1000 per hour i.e Rs 90K+ monthly (if worked 3 hrs daily). Our clients are some of the world’s top AI companies and are seeking exceptional subject matter experts to improve their AI models.