AI/ML Prompt Engineer Trainee at Gunnebo
Posted on (3 months ago)
Location: Bari, Italy
Industry: Security and Investigations
Job Type: full-time
Experience Level: internship
Do you want to be part of creating a safer world? Without thinking about it, you meet us in your everyday life – at home, in transit and at work. We are at the airport, where you commute, where you work, play and shop. Diverse in our offering, our customer outreach and in our mindset, Gunnebo is leading the transformation of the security business through digitalization and connectivity for the continuous development of smart entrance control and safe storage solutions.
If you are passionate about being part of an exciting transformation journey working with a global, multi-cultural and highly motivated organisation this is the opportunity for you. Gunnebo is small enough to see your ideas come true, and big enough to realize your career goals.
Be part of our Skill Up, Trainee Program
- Create and maintain AI/ML prompts that interact with OpenAI and other platforms, automating processes and enhancing our IoT solutions.
- Collaborate with our service engineers, developers, operations, and other stakeholders to ensure AI/ML models meet business requirements and are integrated seamlessly.
- Work closely with the IoT Hub to ensure secure, reliable, and efficient communication between IoT Devices, the SafeControl Web Portal, and Gunnebo Mobile Application.
- Continuously research and stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in AI/ML technologies, tools, and best practices.
- Participate in Gunnebo's Upskill Program to further develop your skills and expertise.
- Education Required: Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science), MBA
- Language: English, Italian and German (is a must)
- Specific or Technical knowledge: IT & System orientated Skills - MS Power Apps, ERP Exposure, or any systems/tools experience.
- You have graduated in the last 18 months or you are completing a degree in the Engineering, Technical or Business and Economics fields.
- We are a global company. Being fluent in English is a must.
- We have global teams and we are present in 25+ countries. Having excellent communication and presentation skills is key.
- You'd love learning and working with other colleagues.
- You have digital background and looking forward to face change.
- You should be independent but collaborative with a strong team-spirit, be ready for innovation and digitalization.