ChatGPT & Gen AI Trainer at Skillopedia
Posted on (25 days ago)
Job Type: part-time
Experience Level: mid-senior-level
Skillopedia is one of Asia's leading training and development firms that specializes in transforming the lives of companies, start-ups, and Fortune 500 companies.
This is a freelance role for a ChatGPT and Gen AI Trainer. The trainer will be responsible for training colleges, corporates ranging from 2 hours to 16 hours of training. You will need to be well versed with latest technology in this space. You can be delivering training in two ways. One is for the end user on how to use Gen AI tools, second is How to build Gen AI apps.
- Training colleges, corporates ranging from 2 hours to 16 hours of training.
- Delivering training in two ways: for the end user on how to use Gen AI tools, and on how to build Gen AI apps.
- Strong proficiency in using Gen AI tools.
- Should have done at least 3 corporate trainings on ChatGPT & Generative AI.
- Passionate about the AI world.
- Should have delivered some trainings in the past.
- Experience with developing conversational AI models.
- Demonstrated expertise in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Generative Language Models, and Building Chatbots, Voicebots and/or Voice Assistants.
- Self-starter who can manage multiple tasks and projects effectively.
- Ability to deliver the training virtually or in person.