Conversation Designer and Prompt Engineer at UG Labs
Posted on (11 days ago)
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Job Type: full-time
Experience Level: associate
UG Labs is looking for a Conversational AI Designer to join our growing team. In this role, you will help us implement conversational experiences for kids the latest in generative AI. The ideal candidate will have experience in conversational design / designing voice-based interactions, prompt engineering, and a background in programming.
We're looking for a rare combination of talents for this new role, so it's perfectly fine if your experience doesn't check every box. If you're a smart, talented, interdisciplinary English-speaking designer who isn’t afraid of writing code, we’d love to hear from you!
UG Labs is a growing startup that is pioneering the future of play by integrating advanced AI technologies with immersive child-centric experiences. Our innovative conversation engine gives children the ability to guide games, toys and digital experiences through intuitive dialogue. This leads to deeply personalized and voice-driven adventures, ranging from simple mini-games to intricate puzzles and expansive, open-ended experiences. Our technology is designed to deliver content that is personalized, adaptive, safe, and tailored to each child's imagination and developmental level.
We are an interdisciplinary group of designers, AI-experts, researchers, engineers and child-experts, who all share the same passion for creating personalized, engaging, safe, and fun digital experiences for kids. We work in a flexible, hybrid model, so you can choose the home-office balance that works best for you.
- Design conversations for interactive voice-based games and toys for children.
- Implement conversational AI experiences using conversation design, programming and prompt-engineering techniques
- Collaborate with strategic partners, clients and cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience in conversation design or equivalent (e.g. scriptwriting, ux writing, or any other field that involves crafting engaging conversations tailored to specific audiences)
- Proficiency in coding with ability to master new programming languages
- Native English speaker
- A team-player that enjoys working in a collaborative, iterative, and dynamic environment
- Experience designing or writing for children
- Experience programming in Python
- Familiarity with Prompt Engineering and LLMs
- Experience in UX design, particularly with voice-based products
- Experience or familiarity with AI-driven gameplay experiences.