Copywriter/Prompt Engineer at DEPT®
Posted on (2 months ago)
Location: Zwolle, The Netherlands
Industry: Marketing Services
Job Type: full-time
Experience Level: entry-level
For our Rotterdam/Amsterdam office (both possible), we are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Copywriter/Prompt Engineer to join our Content Marketing team.
As a Copywriter/Prompt Engineer, you know exactly how to create (and supervise the creation of) high-quality copy. You accomplish this by considering a myriad of factors: the content strategy, channel specifications, the customer journey, best practices, data, tone of voice, and an outside-in approach. Sounds like a lot of variables, but you are adept at performance-based, audience-first content creation. You’ve honed this skill over years of experience.
For the past few months, you’ve been mastering the art of prompt engineering. Not only are you well-versed with the current generative AI tools and features, but you also stay abreast of new innovations. You often ponder: How can we implement novelties in our workflows? For what kind of projects can we suggest AI solutions to our clients? How much time can we save using a specific tool? You are one of the first to pitch ideas.
We are a young company where the brightest minds work every day on a wide range of clients, such as Beiersdorf, Canva, and smart. We prefer to have the most talented experts on board, but we are also looking for the perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is not afraid to learn, inspire, and strive for a better world. Someone who looks ahead, dares to take the stage, and toasts to a successful week with us on Friday afternoon.
For this role, we’re looking for someone who speaks and writes Dutch on a native level.
- Creating and supervising the creation of high-quality copy.
- Considering factors like content strategy, channel specifications, customer journey, best practices, data, tone of voice, and an outside-in approach
- Mastering the art of prompt engineering.
- Staying current with generative AI tools and features and suggesting AI solutions for projects.
- A graduate of an HBO/WO degree program
- Have multiple years of experience as a (content marketing) copywriter
- Have preferably gained experience at a (digital marketing) agency
- Know the possibilities and specifications of social media and other digital channels
- Experienced in SEO copywriting
- Are a mentor for younger team members
- Speak and write Dutch on a native level
- Speak and write English fluently
- Analytical, flexible, and proactive
- Work independently, but also know when to involve others
- Work-level proficiency of Dutch
- An open culture
- The opportunity to do what you are good at and want to become good at
- Training and development opportunities
- A good salary with excellent fringe benefits
- The opportunity to work 4 days a week
- An NS Business Card
- Tasty and healthy food
- A bootcamp that costs nothing
- A laptop and a phone