Enterprise Prompt Engineer at Booz Allen Hamilton
Posted on (13 days ago)
Location: McLean, VA, United States
Industry: IT Services and IT Consulting
Job Type: full-time
Experience Level: mid-senior-level
Develop, test, and maintain high-quality prompts for various writing scenarios in our Software as a Service (SaaS) and Generative Artificial Intelligence (GenAI) solutions.
Help manage the relevant knowledge bases, ensuring that it is up-to-date, accurate, and relevant for the users.
Design and implement prompts for different writing tasks, such as emails, reports, presentations, or resumes.
Use natural language processing and generation techniques to create engaging, effective, and diverse prompts.
Conduct user research and feedback sessions to evaluate and improve the prompts.
Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, and designers to deliver a seamless and intuitive user experience.
Oversee the content lifecycle of key knowledge base repositories, including ServiceNow, SharePoint, or Confluence.
Ensure that the knowledge base is consistent, reliable, and aligned with the vendor's vision, goals, and requirements.
Analyze and monitor the performance and usage of the prompts and the knowledge base.
Identify and resolve any issues or errors related to the prompts and the knowledge base.
Due to the nature of work performed within this facility, U.S. citizenship is required.
- Develop and maintain prompts for various writing scenarios.
- Manage knowledge bases such as ServiceNow, SharePoint or Confluence.
- Design and implement prompts for a variety of writing tasks.
- Conduct user research and feedback sessions.
- Collaborate with team members across different departments.
- Analyze performance and usage of the prompts and knowledge base.
- 3+ years of experience in natural language processing and generation.
- Experience with Python
- Experience with popular NLP frameworks and tools
- Knowledge of linguistic and grammatical concepts and principles
- Knowledge of HTML
- Ability to leverage metrics to produce quality improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Linguistics
- U.S. citizenship is required.
- Health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits
- Paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance
- Work-life programs, dependent care
- Recognition awards program
- Eligibility for benefit programs