Generative AI Engineer at Storm6
Posted on (3 months ago)
Location: United States
Job Type: full-time
Experience Level: mid-senior-level
We are looking for a talented Generative AI Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will lead the design, engineering, and deployment of our large language model and broader AI capabilities, all in support of delivering engaging, human-centric user experiences.
- Combine prompt engineering, model selection, hyperparameter configuration, model fine-tuning, data retrieval, and code to enable key product features
- Develop and maintain services that leverage our large language model capabilities, with a heavy emphasis on Python and TypeScript
- Work alongside a talented team of entrepreneurs, engineers, subject matter experts, and external stakeholders to deeply understand requirements, design architectures to fit current and future needs, communicate scope and tradeoffs, and implement features.
- Mentor other engineers and product teams on best practices in generative AI technology
- Build clean, maintainable, efficient, and well-documented products and supporting architectures, with continuous testing and monitoring capabilities at their core
- Diverse experience prompting and building experiences using GPT and other LLMs, and building product experiences on top of them
- Experience with LLM tooling and frameworks like LangChain, LlamaIndex, Langfuse, etc
- 5+ years of experience as a senior-level product engineer and/or architect
- Strong proficiency in Python, TypeScript, and React, with a love for building vertically within the stack.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a focus on efficient and performant solutions.
- Well-practiced experience with end-to-end testing, unit testing, and production monitoring of your code.
- Experience in early-stage startups (or similarly-structured teams) where you've had to wear multiple hats and collaborate closely with multiple teams & disciplines.
- Competitive compensation, unlimited PTO and a flexible work schedule
- Learning & development stipend
- Opportunity to shape the future of education and work on exciting, complex, and meaningful problems