GPT Prompt Engineer at Fullpath
Posted on (7 months ago)
Location: Jerusalem, Israel
Industry: Software Development
Job Type: full-time
Experience Level: mid-senior-level
Fullpath is a growing tech company in the automotive space with hubs across the US and Israel. Our mission is to constantly disrupt the industry by creating new, groundbreaking technologies to help dealers build stronger, more resilient businesses. Our work happens in the fast lane as we work to bring AI-powered, data driven solutions to a quickly evolving industry.
- Monitor our systems to ensure quality
- Monitor our prompts from various sources
- Create, execute, and maintain system documents.
- Conduct post-implementation testing
- Report issues and errors to relevant stakeholders
- Validation of prompt fixes
- Native level verbal and written English
- At least 2 years of experience at a SaaS company
- Strong strategic thinking and planning skills
- Strong familiarity with different web applications
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Able to work with tight deadlines and a "getting things done" attitude.
- Able to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to convey complex technical and policy concepts to diverse audiences
- Previous work on AI issues and technical AI development expertise - a significant plus
- Family-friendly environment and flexible working hours
- An awesome global team of forward-thinking, innovative go-getters
- Learning and growth opportunities within a fast-paced tech startup environment
- Clear career advancement path for strong performers
- Cibus and lots of yummy treats