High School Prompt Engineer at ProfessorAI
Posted on (a month ago)
Location: Washington, United States
Industry: Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Job Type: internship
Experience Level: internship
We are a startup based out of Seattle, Washington looking for a Prompt Engineer to join our team part-time. Opportunities are endless once you join our team. New opportunities will be available as we continue to grow, including advancement to leadership positions, and roles including potential ownership.
- Modify and refine AI prompts, ensuring accuracy and relevancy of outputs.
- Proficiency in OpenAI technologies and function calling, with a focus on Lang Chain understanding.
- Collaborate with the development team to test and validate prompt changes within our systems.
- Acquire foundational knowledge of Next.js for effective integration and testing of prompt-related changes.
- Understand and engage with web development teams effectively.
- Familiarity with OpenAI technologies and Lang Chain.
- Proficient Knowledge of AI and LLMs
- Willingness to learn basic Next.js, with internal training provided.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly in AI and machine learning contexts.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of conveying complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Familiarity in AP content
- High School Enrollment + Recommended to have taken a 2-3 AP Exams
- Experience with modern LLMs and Prompting
- Experience with testing & and GitHub + GitFlow
- Receive a 2% stake in our company after a 3-month vesting period
- Receive monthly financial compensation upon fundraising