Legal Prompt Engineer (LLM and GPT) at Cacti Global
Posted on (a month ago)
Location: Mumbai, India
Job Type: full-time
Experience Level: mid-senior-level
Cacti is a "Talent-as-a-Service (TaaS)" marketplace platform that helps bring together global talent seekers, top talent, and skill enhancers under one brand. We also provide Managed Services in the Legal, Legal–Tech, and Tech domains. We democratize access to global opportunities for talented professionals and empower organizations with transparent, outcome-based solutions. We have worked with clients across diverse sectors in the areas of legal and business solutions, contracts management, finance, technology, and analytics.
As a Legal Prompt Engineer for LLM and GPT, you'll play a pivotal role in designing and developing prompts for legal contracts.
- Design and develop high-quality prompts for a range of legal use cases
- Design and develop high-quality prompts for the classification of contract types
- Design and develop high-quality prompts for extraction of key metadata for a range of contract types and legal use cases
- Build guardrails and legal framework for generative AI use cases
- Build queries for the legal framework to ensure product features such as chat, redline assist, and other features using generative AI are responding within the defined framework
- Working closely alongside our development, product, and legal engineering team to incorporate prompts into the system, test, and work with the team to sign off and deploy to production
- Evaluate and improve existing prompts to ensure they are effective
- Work with our lawyers, product, and development team to understand the legal practice use cases to which GPT and other large language models could be applied
- Work with our business and product professionals to understand the wider business use cases
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in natural language processing and large language model technology and incorporate these advancements into the product
- Collaborate with the team to ensure that our language model use aligns with ethical and regulatory requirements
- Lead establishing new contract risk frameworks to be supported by the product
- Hands-on - this is a new role, and the person coming in is expected to be hands-on
- Experience: 5 – 9 Years
- Strong legal skills; an attorney with academic, in-house, and/or law firm credentials.
- Strong technical skills, including experience with AI training, GPT, or other large language models.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work creatively and independently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with lawyers and other stakeholders.
- A passion for innovation and a desire to make a real impact on the legal industry.
- Expert ability to concisely communicate and explain critical legal decisions with context, build relationships, and advise senior clients.
- Outstanding professional ethics and client service focus
- Experience in Legal Tech is a plus
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and Bonus Incentives
- Health Insurance, Medical Incentives, and Travel Incentives
- Professional development and mentorship programs
- Opportunity to work with Global Clients