Legal Prompt Engineer - LLM and GPT at ContractPodAi
Posted on (7 months ago)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Industry: Software Development
Job Type: full-time
Experience Level: mid-senior-level
For over a decade ContractPodAi has been recognized as a leader in Contract management, having re-invented how CLM is priced, delivered and supported. We are growing at a rapid pace and always looking for new colleagues to join our offices in London, New York, Mumbai, Chicago, Australia, Toronto, and Glasgow. ContractPodAi is the perfect place for self-driven, dynamic individuals who want to learn and help businesses grow. As a Legal Prompt Engineer for Large Language models and GPT, you will be responsible for design and development of high-quality prompts for a range of legal use cases and other responsibilities.
- Design and develop high-quality prompts for a range of legal use cases.
- Design and develop high-quality prompts for the classification of contract types.
- Design and develop high-quality prompts for extraction of key metadata for a range of contract types and legal use cases.
- Build guardrails and legal framework for generative AI use cases.
- Build queries for the legal framework to ensure product features such as chat, redline assist and other features using generative AI are responding within defined framework.
- Working closely alongside our development, product, and legal engineering team to incorporate prompts into the system, test, and work with the team to sign off and deploy to production.
- Evaluate and improve existing prompts to ensure they are effective.
- Work with our business and product professionals to understand the wider business use cases.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in natural language processing and large language model technology and incorporate these advancements into product.
- Lead establishing new contract risk frameworks to be supported by the product.
- Hands-on - this is a new role, and the person coming in is expected to be hands-on
- Strong legal Skills; An attorney with academic, in-house, and/or law firm credentials.
- Strong technical skills, including experience with AI training, GPT, or other large language models.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work creatively and independently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with lawyers and other stakeholders.
- A passion for innovation and a desire to make a real impact on the legal industry.
- Expert ability to concisely communicate and explain critical legal decisions with context, building relationships and advise senior clients.
- Outstanding professional ethics and client service focus
- Experience in Legal tech experience is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, high growth SaaS company
- Paid Time off
- Paid Health and Wellness Days
- Comprehensive Insurance coverage
- 401(k) / Pension plans & Employer Match