Prompt Engineer at Slido
Posted on (2 months ago)
Job Type: full-time
Join our Data Builders (we don’t like the term “Data Science” too much) team and help us with our experiments around using Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP) and most recently Large Language Models (LLMs) in Slido’s new and existing products — in essence building the future of what better meetings look and feel like.
- Develop, iterate on, and deploy prompt-based AI models that enhance Slido’s meeting tools with capabilities like automatically generating meeting summaries, suggesting agenda items, extracting action items, etc.
- Work closely with product managers and UX researchers to deeply understand user needs and translate those into effective AI solutions.
- Continuously monitor model performance in production and implement improvements to accuracy, relevance and fluency.
- Research pioneering NLP techniques and creatively apply them to Slido’s unique meeting context.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with multi-functional teams including design, engineering and product.
- Experience building and deploying machine learning systems, with consistent track record applying NLP and/or generative AI techniques.
- Strong software engineering skills, including Python.
- Experience with frameworks like PyTorch/TensorFlow.
- Knowledge of best practices around testing, deploying and monitoring machine learning systems.
- Ability to think creatively about applying AI to solve real user problems. Strong bias for action and getting things done.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Machine Learning or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Slido is a team of 270+ people who are passionate about what we do and care about each other.
- You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world.
- Be part of the team that is building an extraordinary product!
- We are a company that is strongly led by our values and believe in a culture of freedom and responsibility for our people, which is why we support a fully remote or hybrid work setup.