NLP Prompt Engineer at IU International University of Applied Sciences
Posted on (8 months ago)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Industry: Higher Education
Job Type: full-time
Experience Level: associate
Join our NLP team effective immediately in a full-time position at one of our locations or remotely as a NLP Prompt Engineer.
- Collaborate closely with our business and academic units to design, develop, and optimize prompts for large language models, such as GPT-4, ChatGPT, and custom models to address various tasks and challenges.
- Apply the latest SOTA approaches and prompt engineering techniques to create highly efficient, precise, and reliable NLP solutions.
- Work closely with our NLP Specialists and AI researchers to refine and improve prompt engineering methodologies.
- Support the deployment of prompt-based AI solutions on our analytics infrastructure, ensuring high availability and reliability.
- Actively engage in knowledge sharing, upskilling initiatives, and the development of new project ideas within the team.
- Completed a Master’s level study program in AI, computer science, computational linguistics, or a comparable educational background.
- Hands-on experience in prompt engineering and working with large language models, such as GPT-3.
- Solid understanding of NLP, machine learning, and AI concepts and their application in real-world scenarios.
- Proficient in using and fine-tuning NLP/ML/AI models in Python and are familiar with current NLP models, libraries, and frameworks (e.g. GPT-4, ChatGPT, T5, LangChain, Huggingface).
- Experience in implementing prompt-based AI solutions in production environments and are well-versed with the technical and methodological aspects of running AI models at scale.
- Excellent communication skills, enabling you to effectively work with people from diverse backgrounds and share your knowledge.
- Level of proficiency in English is at least C1. Knowledge of the German language at level B2 and above is desirable, but not a requirement.
- Shape your career: Rapid growth opens up many new opportunities for you. Tell us about your dream career and we will help you make it happen.
- Work from wherever you want: Modern tools and video meetings make it possible: with IU, the boundaries between here and there blur. You want to work from abroad for a while? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefits.
- Flexible time: It is your job: We trust you and give you the greatest possible freedom to organize yourself.
- You have the choice: You are free to choose your equipment, because everyone has its own preferences when it comes to hardware.
- Take your knowledge to a new level: Benefit from a 100% discount on tuition fees for an IU combined degree in the tech sector and many other free training courses. There is always something new to learn.
- Get a good rest: we push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Need some time off? How about a sabbatical