Prompt Engineer and Developer at evolve24
Posted on (2 months ago)
Location: Herndon, VA, United States
Industry: Software Development
Job Type: full-time
Experience Level: entry-level
We are looking for REAL people who share our passion for developing REAL AI solutions to solve REAL problems.
We are excited you are interested in joining evolve24 in its mission of advancing our clients’ unique goals and strategic objectives. We have a fast-paced, dynamic, and high-tech data science environment with a great collaborative and innovative culture.
- Provide engineering and development of Large Language Model (LLM) prompts to incorporate into products for solving immediate and ongoing client needs
- Develop software to automate and facilitate the development of sophisticated systems based on Large Language Models
- Work with subject matter experts to develop use cases to drive the development of new product capabilities
- Work cross-functionally with other internal departments to drive efficiencies and optimize customer solutions
- Deliver thought leadership to allow for continuous improvement and innovation in process, technique, and implementation
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Biostatistics, Informatics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Public Health, or Economics or equivalent life experience
- 3 or more years of data analysis, software development, or systems engineering experience
- US Citizen with eligibility for security clearance
- Strong communication skills and a team-centered attitude
- Experience using Large Language Models, optimizing prompts, and evaluating LLM outputs required; experience developing/modifying LLMs a plus
- Experience with commercial LLMs required; experience with open source LLMs a plus
- Python experience required; SQL experience preferred; R experience a plus
- Applicants selected may be subjected to a government background investigation and must be a U.S. Citizen
- We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and hybrid work schedules.
- We also recognize and reward our top performers, while investing in developing all talent by providing training and career pathing.