Prompt Engineer at Accenture Italia
Posted on (3 months ago)
Location: Rome, Italy
Industry: IT Services and IT Consulting
Job Type: full-time
Experience Level: mid-senior-level
In Accenture, you can bring your innovative vision to the heart of change to transform entire market sectors. Shape the future of business and technology by developing cutting-edge solutions that generate new value.
Your role and your prospects Become part of our international Technology talent network in the Data & AI field. You will work with innovative technologies on exciting projects, unleashing the power of data and artificial intelligence to transform business processes.
- Design and implement effective prompts for our language models, such as GPT-4.
- Collaborate with the research team to identify areas for improvement and develop strategies to tackle these challenges.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of existing prompts and make necessary modifications to optimize their effectiveness.
- Conduct research on the latest trends and technologies in the field of artificial intelligence and language models to ensure our products remain cutting-edge.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure the prompts are correctly integrated into our products and services.
- Degrees in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Artificial Intelligence or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the field of artificial intelligence, with a particular focus on language models and prompt engineering
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages such as Python and machine learning libraries such as TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work independently and in a team
- Work-level proficiency of Italian
- Experience with AI research methodologies (plus)
- Experience creating prompts for various applications, like virtual assistants, text generation and automatic translation (plus)
- Academic publications or contributions to relevant open source projects in the field of AI and language models (plus)