Prompt Engineer at Amity Solutions (formerly Eko)
Posted on (a month ago)
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Industry: Software Development
Job Type: full-time
Experience Level: entry-level
Join Amity Solutions! Working at Amity is an exciting opportunity to step up your career and work in a high-growth, global tech scale-up company. We’re backed by leading VC firms with more than $30M funding raised to date. Since 2017, we’ve achieved over 200% YoY revenue growth and our team has grown from 40 employees to 200+ (with over 27 nationalities). With 4 offices in Bangkok, London, Milan, and Miami, we now serve industry leading companies such as TrueID, AirAsia, Unilever, and more.
Our flagship product, Amity Social Cloud, is a collection of SDKs that enables companies to easily integrate social features into their app or digital channels. We provide businesses with a solution to build their own social network easily, with little code and in no-time. Partnering with companies, we maximize the potential of their app with social experiences, to help them build their own communities, increase user engagement and retention, and grow their revenues.
- Working with internal teams and clients to understand the desired function of AI assistants and modifying the prompts accordingly.
- Analyzing and understanding the requirements of AI assistants
- Designing and developing prompts that are effective and efficient
- Testing and refining prompts to ensure that they produce the desired results
- Working with internal teams and clients to ensure that we are able to get clean, well-structured data for ingestion to use with LLMs.
- Cleaning and wrangling data provided by internal teams and clients
- Ensuring that data is in a format that is compatible with LLMs
- Developing and maintaining data pipelines
- B.S. in a related field e.g. Computer Science, Data Science, Business Administration, Financial Management, etc.
- Fluent in both English and Thai
- Has interest or understanding in the large language model (LLMs) landscape, prompt engineering, data wrangling and data cleaning
- Proficient with Google Productivity Suite (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Sound logic, analytical, problem-solving, and reasoning skills
- Self-starter who is able to work independently or with a team and is a confident communicator who can tell a story!