Prompt Engineer at Appen
Posted on (a month ago)
Location: Illinois, United States
Industry: IT Services and IT Consulting
Job Type: part-time
Experience Level: entry-level
Interested in generative chat models like ChatGPT, Bing, HuggingChat, etc.? Do you like creating prompts intended to break the model? Then this is the project for you! In this project, you will be presented with a set of requirements that will be used to create a prompt and response containing hateful speech. Please note all prompts must be harmful so you will be subjected to crafting this kind of material, and it may be offensive and disturbing. While you will always have the option to skip, please know this material is purposefully being created with hateful speech either in the prompt/response to help improve how the model handles this type of input and prevent it from being the output in future use. The aim of the task is to use your expertise, writing skills, and best judgment to create data that fit the requirement with style and tone.
Creating prompts intended to break the model, creating data that fit the requirement with style and tone
- Excellent language skills and writing skills
- Creative thinker who is able to produce unique and original work (no plagiarism allowed)
- Native English speaker with excellent written English - free of spelling and grammar errors - and awareness of US English spelling and grammar conventions
- Careful proofreader with close attention to detail
- Able to grasp more complex sets of guidelines and requirements
The pay rate will be $28 per hour.