Prompt Engineer at Avanade
Posted on (3 months ago)
Location: Osaka, Japan
Industry: IT Services and IT Consulting
Job Type: full-time
Experience Level: entry-level
Work as a Prompt Engineer with certain responsibilities including design and development of prompts, evaluation of output quality, implementing automation of prompts using APIs or scripts and managing data or content generated by Generative AI. You must also understand and have experience in machine learning or AI solutions utilizing Python, basic understanding of prompt engineering and NLP tools, experience in machine learning algorithms, understanding of large-scale language model (LLM), and experience in developing with any one of cloud technologies, Azure/AWS/GCP. Deep learning libraries, scrum development experience, team lead or sub-lead experience, and English communication skills are desirable. You are expected to respect others, be innovative, define problems and promote problem solving, be technology passionate, and able to respond flexibly to changes.
- Design and develop templates and instructions for the inputs of text or images generated by Generative AI.
- Evaluate the quality of outputs generated by the Generative AI and adjust the prompts to improve the output quality.
- Implement the automation of prompts using APIs or scripts.
- Manage the data or content generated by Generative AI.
- Business or academic experience in designing and developing machine learning or AI solutions utilizing Python.
- Basic understanding of prompt engineering and natural language processing (NLP) tools
- Experience and basic understanding of machine learning algorithms.
- Basic understanding of large-scale language model (LLM).
- Experience in development using any of Azure/AWS/GCP cloud technologies.
- Understanding and experience in software engineering including software lifecycle, code reviews, version control, test automation, etc.
- Client-facing experience
- Proficiency in Japanese Language.
- Employee stock purchasing, flexible work arrangements, commitment to diversity and inclusion, competitive pay.