Prompt Engineer at FAB Group
Posted on (a month ago)
Location: Saint-Denis, France
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Job Type: full-time
Experience Level: associate
FAB Group (www.fab-group.fr) is a recruitment and interim management consulting firm. Our role is to find the best talents for our clients and the best professional opportunities for all the candidates who trust us.
Since 2007, we have been supporting our partners and talents with an approach based on 3 pillars that have made our reputation: sectoral specializations, rigor and transparency.
We place humans at the heart of our thinking, ensuring to consider each project individually and implementing real coaching for our candidates and clients. Building strong bonds with each of them is the strength of our firm. Availability is a central element of our DNA.
Under the brand FAB IT & Digital, our teams of specialists support Information Systems Management from all sectors of activity in their recruitments (governance, project ownership, studies and development, infrastructures, security, and digital).
Today, we are looking for one of our clients, a leading player in the insurance sector, a Prompt Engineer based in Saint-Denis (93).
- You will work closely with the business teams to understand the goals, constraints, and opportunities related to Generative AI projects.
- You will translate business requirements into technical specifications, identifying appropriate use cases for Generative AI.
- You will collaborate with the project manager to define the goals, deadlines, and necessary resources for Generative AI projects.
- You will participate in follow-up meetings and communicate regularly on the progress of the project.
- You will collaborate with developers to integrate Generative AI models into existing systems.
- You will use analytical skills to assess the performance of models and provide regular reports to stakeholders.
- You will identify opportunities for continuous improvement of the models.
- You have a degree in engineering and a master's degree (equivalent to bac +5 in France).
- You show a particular interest in AI.
- You have already worked on Generative AI and Open AI.
- You are rigorous and have ease in communication with functional and technical teams.
- You have a basic understanding of technical English to collaborate effectively with various international interlocutors.
- Work-level proficiency of French (assumed based on original job posting)