Prompt Engineer at Infinity Equity Group
Posted on (9 months ago)
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Job Type: full-time
Join the founding team of people who look to revolutionize the applications of healthcare!
OMGene, established by Infinity Group, is a startup located in Tel Aviv, Israel, leverages genomic technologies in new frontiers, bringing a completely new perspective to personalization. By applying whole genome sequencing with LLM-based tools directly to consumers, we are rethinking the way medical information is being applied and controlled. Interested to learn more? Come meet us and have the opportunity to join the founding team!
We are a part of the Infinity Group family, a group established in 1993 as one of Israel’s first venture capital firms. With the launch of our latest fund, the publicly listed Infinity Medical, we have built a team with over 30 years of experience in building companies, investments, and exits in Israel, the West and the East, with a record of billions of dollars.
- Integrating AI tools and LLM platforms across different business areas, including marketing, content generation, and process automation
- Build AutoGPT-like bots for various tasks
- Developing and refining prompts for various tasks, such as graphics creation, code generation, and consumer persona research
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for AI implementation and improvement
- Collaborate with product manager and founders to brainstorm, and integrate where necessary, LLM functionalities to the company’s product
- Monitoring and evaluating AI tool performance, making adjustments as needed to optimize results
- Staying current with advancements in AI, LLM, and related technologies to ensure the company remains at the forefront of innovation
- Provable experience working with and implementing recent AI and LLM technologies (at work, own projects, etc.)
- Positive, can-do attitude, and willing to take on new challenges without being deterred by the potential obstacles or uncertainties that may arise
- Strong understanding of prompt engineering, natural language processing, and machine learning techniques
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field is a plus