Prompt Engineer at iOLAP
Posted on (a month ago)
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Job Type: full-time
Experience Level: mid-senior-level
Are you passionate about creating scalable and innovative solutions using cutting-edge AI/ML technologies?
Are you excited about exploring new methodologies and staying updated with the latest advancements in AI/ML?
Are you adept at evaluating model performance and iterating to improve accuracy, scalability, and efficiency?
As a Prompt Engineer your primary responsibility will be to engineer effective and innovative prompts for our large language models, with a special focus on NLP (Natural Language Processing) and NLU (Natural Language Understanding).
Discover the opportunity to join our Data & Analytics department and work closely with a group of like-minded individuals with cutting-edge technologies!
- Design prompts for large language models, ensuring high performance and accuracy
- Implement and fine-tune NLP and NLU algorithms for enhanced language understanding
- Build and maintain AI agents while meeting desired specifications and quality standards
- Continuously monitor and improve language model performance through testing and fine-tuning
- Develop functions to streamline prompt engineering processes
- Build tools and frameworks to enhance prompt generation and iteration
- Conduct research to improve prompt-based AI model performance
- Optimize data storage, retrieval, and processing for efficiency and reliability
- Collaborate with teams to design and improve engineering strategies
- Background in Machine Learning, especially in NLP and NLU
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python
- Experience in reinforcement learning
- Knowledge of prompt engineering methodologies and best practices
- Experience with large language models and frameworks for building with LLMs (Langchain, LlamaIndex)
- Skilled in building tools and functions for AI applications
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Work-level proficiency of English
- Flexible, custom benefit system
- Employee Stock Options Grant
- Participation in Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Full medical checkup option
- Multi-sport card
- Individual budget for extra equipment