Prompt Engineer at Jobs via eFinancialCareers
Posted on (a month ago)
Location: Hyderabad, India
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Job Type: full-time
Experience Level: entry-level
Brickendon is an award-winning transformational consultancy specialising in innovative solutions that solve our clients' challenges quickly and efficiently.
Focused on three practice areas of digital, data and automation, our aim is to disrupt the market with the latest machine learning, automation, data analytics advisory and programme delivery.
Since inception in London in 2010, Brickendon has rapidly grown and has established additional offices in Poland, India and Australia.
Our specialist digital arm, Brickendon Digital, focuses on disrupting and challenging the digital landscape with daring, cutting-edge products, including Hybrid-Hero and EUCplus.
- Design, construct and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable prompt systems
- Identify and troubleshoot issues relating to prompts within different systems
- Collaborate with software developers and other engineers to ensure seamless application functionality
- Implement prompt modules effectively into different platforms and applications
- Develop code and scripts as per the specifications or requirements
- Interpret and analyze data to achieve the desired outcomes
- Participate in testing, debugging, and enhancing existing prompt functions
- A degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, or a related field
- Experience with user interface design and implementation
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis principles and procedures
- Solid understanding of software integration and debugging
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset
- Ability to work closely in teams and effectively communicate technical concepts
- Experience required: 12-15 years