Prompt Engineer at Lyrebird Studio
Posted on (20 days ago)
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Industry: Software Development
Job Type: full-time
Experience Level: associate
Lyrebird Studio is a top mobile app development company produce user-friendly entertaining mobile apps for Android and IOS. Lyrebird takes firm steps for the future with its 45 million monthly active users and more than 1,5 Billion+ total downloads and installs over the globe. Its creative, technical and design teams work with passion and devotedly to meet the mobile app users expectations.
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment.
You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you're up to the challenge, come and join us!
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger! To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the casual mobile apps market.
You will join a dynamic working environment where small teams can form around ideas.
- Design and develop AI prompts
- Test and evaluate the performance of AI prompts
- Assist other team members in generating AI prompts for their specific needs
- Researching new technologies, staying up to date and feeding the team members with new ideas
- Helping improve the accuracy and performance of AI models
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree from a reputable university preferably in Engineering, Design, Computer Science and other related departments
- Prompt development experience on state of the art language models like ChatGPT, Stable Diffusion, AutoGPT, Dall-E etc.
- Basic knowledge about AI technologies like LLMs, NLP, tokenization, embedding etc.
- Basic knowledge about Digital Image processing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good at collaborative working with other teams
- Have a passion for digital products, generally tech-interested and tech-savvy
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
- Creative perspective
- Passion to combine your creative mindset, design skills and technical knowledge with new technologies
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities
- Experience in Linux, Python and SQL is a plus (Preferred)
- NLP knowledge is a plus (Preferred)
- Working in one of the best and first mobile product companies in Turkey, working on a global level and recognized internationally.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making procedures; we live the well-known start-up atmosphere – you’ll find the direct contact person for any matter easily within reach
- Taking responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learning continuously
- An absolute sense of unity; together we are aiming for the same goal – you’ll be part of the company's success
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Remote working opportunity