Prompt Engineer at MSL Poland
Posted on (21 days ago)
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Industry: Public Relations and Communications Services
Job Type: full-time
Experience Level: associate
As a Prompt Engineer in our team, you will be responsible for identifying business needs and requirements and recommending natural language generation models to solve problems and challenges in sectors: FMCG, health and pharmaceuticals, banking and finance, technology, real estate, retail, industry and energy.
- Designing and implementing precisely matched prompts for AI models.
- Conducting detailed tests of applications based on generative models.
- Conducting training for managerial staff and a team of consultants on the effective use of technology solutions.
- Support of the digital department in terms of a strategy using AI technologies.
- Close cooperation and support for the graphic team in the context of effective use of AI.
- Cooperation with teams in developing bid strategies using AI technology
- Higher technical education, preferred directions are computer science, mathematics, physics, or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with natural language generation technologies such as GPT-3, GPT-4, BERT, etc.
- Experience in creating prompts for different types of generative models (text, image, sound), as well as the ability to design unique solutions for unusual problems.
- Documented experience in conducting technical trainings for different recipient groups, both for technical specialists and for people not dealing with technology every day.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to solve complex and undefined problems, and the ability to clear and effective communication both technically and in business.
- Fluent English, enabling free communication in an international environment and work with technical documentation.
- Additional advantage will be experience in working with product teams and understanding of business and market processes.
- Work-level proficiency of Polish
- The opportunity to gain experience in one of the largest international communication consultancy companies in Poland and the world.
- Access to global know-how, training cycle on the Marcel platform.
- Subsidy for medical and sports card.
- Work in a well-coordinated team, with experienced consultants of many specializations and wide horizons.
- Nice and friendly work atmosphere.
- Wide scope to demonstrate your own initiative.
- Informal style of work.