Prompt Engineer at MSL Poland
Posted on (a month ago)
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Industry: Public Relations and Communications Services
Job Type: full-time
Experience Level: associate
MSL is an agency belonging to the largest French advertising conglomerate - Publicis Group. We are a group of consultants specialized in communication and engagement building. Our areas of activity are reputation management, corporate communication, consumer communication, crisis consulting, public affairs and cooperation with influencers. We have competencies in creating marketing strategies, building strong brands, and creating and implementing consumer projects online and offline. Together with clients, we build effective relationships with the media, blogosphere, influencers and opinion leaders, and above all, we make our clients' voices matter. MSL Consulting is also corporate social responsibility, shaping the employer's brand and financial communication. We employ over 3,500 people in nearly 100 offices worldwide.
We are the largest communication network in Europe and in the rapidly growing markets of China and India. We are also a leading communication consulting firm in Poland and a HUB for Central and Eastern Europe countries. In 2019, "The Holmes Report" awarded us the title of the best consulting agency in this part of the world. In Poland, we employ nearly 100 consultants, working in specialized teams for sectors of the market such as Consumer & Tech, Corporate & Finance, Corporate & Healthcare.
- Designing and implementing precisely matched prompts for AI models.
- Conducting detailed tests of applications based on generative models.
- Training of managerial staff and the team of consultants on the effective use of technological solutions.
- Supporting the digital department in terms of strategy using AI technologies.
- Close cooperation and support for the graphic team in the context of effective use of AI.
- Cooperation with teams in developing bid strategies using AI technology.
- Technical higher education, preferred directions are computer science, mathematics, physics, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with natural language generation technologies, such as GPT-3, GPT-4, BERT, etc.
- Experience in creating prompts for various types of generating models (text, image, sound), and also the ability to design unique solutions for atypical problems.
- Documented experience in conducting technical training for various groups of recipients, both for technical specialists and for people not dealing with technology on a daily basis.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills for complex and undefined issues, and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both technically and businesswise.
- Fluent English, enabling free communication in an international environment and working with technical documentation.
- Work-level proficiency of Polish. (assumed by Promptly Hired)
- Additional advantage will be experience in working with product teams and understanding of business and market processes.
- The opportunity to gain experience in one of the largest international communication consulting companies in Poland and in the world.
- Access to global know-how.
- A cycle of training on the Marcel platform.
- Co-financing of a medical card and sports card.
- Work in a well-coordinated team with experienced consultants with many specializations and wide horizons.
- Nice and friendly work atmosphere.
- Broad field for demonstrating your own initiative.
- Informal work style.