Prompt Engineer at ShyftLabs
Posted on (9 months ago)
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Job Type: full-time
Experience Level: mid-senior-level
Here at ShyftLabs we are in search of an experienced and motivated Prompt Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, designing, and maintaining our cutting-edge AI-based conversation systems, ensuring smooth and engaging user experiences.
ShyftLabs is a growing data product company that was founded in early 2020, and works primarily with Fortune 500 companies. We deliver digital solutions built to help accelerate the growth of businesses in various industries, by focusing on creating value through innovation.
- Design, develop, and maintain robust, scalable, and efficient AI-driven conversation systems for a diverse range of applications and industries.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, UX designers, and data scientists, to understand user requirements and create user-centric solutions.
- Optimize and fine-tune conversation algorithms to ensure optimal user experiences and reduce latency.
- Analyze and address performance bottlenecks in the AI engine.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, technologies, and advancements in AI-driven conversation systems and apply this knowledge to improve existing systems and develop new features.
- Participate in code reviews, providing and receiving constructive feedback to improve overall code quality.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development, with a focus on AI-driven conversation systems, natural language processing, or machine learning.
- Strong programming skills in one or more of the following languages: Python or Scala.
- Solid understanding of AI concepts, LLM, LangChain, natural language processing, and machine learning algorithms.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot and debug complex software systems.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary team environment.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Experience with AI-driven conversation and integration technologies such as GPT, Hugging Face, AutoGPT, etc.
- We are proud to offer a competitive salary alongside a strong healthcare insurance and benefits package.
- The role is preferably hybrid, with 2 days per week spent in office.
- We pride ourselves on the growth of our employees, offering extensive learning and development resources.