Prompt Engineer at SIFA
Posted on (2 months ago)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: full-time
Experience Level: entry-level
SIFA AI is an AI-powered Co-pilot assistant for financial advisors. Our mission is to democratize wealth management by automating complex workflows for financial advisors. Our AI-first approach helps advisors spend less time on middle-office tasks and more time concentrating on building strong, genuine connections with clients. We recently closed our pre-seed round to scale our AI infrastructure and are looking to bring onboard an exceptional Prompt Engineer! That person will have the ability to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats, thrive in the uncertain environment that an early-stage startup is, and most importantly, show initiative and challenge existing norms.
- Design, develop and refine AI-generated text prompts for various applications.
- Collaborate with content creators, product teams and data scientists to ensure prompt alignment with company goals and user needs.
- Monitor and analyze prompt performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Optimize AI prompt generation process to enhance overall system performance.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest advancements in AI, natural language processing and machine learning.
- Provide support to content and product teams in understanding prompt engineering best practices.
- Draft and distribute reports on prompt performance and development progress.
- Proven work experience as a Prompt Engineer or similar role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficient in programming languages, AI-related tools such as ChatGPT, and data analysis techniques.
- Comprehensive understanding of natural language processing, machine learning and AI-generated content development.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Relevant training and/or certifications in computer science, AI or a related field.