Prompt Engineer at Sirion
Posted on (2 months ago)
Location: New York, United States
Industry: Software Development
Job Type: full-time
Experience Level: entry-level
Sirion is a Contract Lifecycle Management Leader! At least that’s what premiere analysts such as Gartner, Forrester, and IDC believe. We are SaaS innovators, working at the intersection of artificial intelligence and legal technology to transform how businesses contract for success. Our product is trusted by Fortune 500s and major global enterprises such as Schneider, Morgan Stanley, Qantas, Unilever, IBM, Vodafone, Alstom, and Novartis, to create, negotiate, and manage 5+ million contracts worth more than $450bn across 70+ countries around the world. We are on a hypergrowth journey and our recently closed $110 million Series D funding is adding to our momentum.
We are searching for a Prompt Engineer who possesses a blend of knowledge in the legal domain and technology. Your key responsibility will be to write prompts for large language models to better serve the legal industry. Your unique blend of skills will assist us in creating AI solutions that meet the intricate requirements of the legal field. You will be working with the most cutting-edge AI tools in the world and pushing them to the limit of what is possible.
- Design, implement, test, and refine prompts for language models tailored to the legal industry, ensuring delivery of accurate, legally sound, and contextually appropriate responses
- Liaise with legal knowledge engineers and other teams at Sirion to gather requirements
- Integrate the language models into multi-step systems, assessing their performance and making necessary modifications
- Juris Doctor Degree
- Knowledge of commercial contract law
- Strong fundamentals of Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence or a related field
- Experience in an R&D role is preferred, but not required
- At least 2 years of working experience with machine learning models and/or LLMs
- Proficiency in Python is a plus
- Work-level proficiency of English
We value our employees in every way possible, with competitive compensation packages, an Employee Stock Options Program (ESOPs), comprehensive health benefits for employees, a flexible work environment, and many more as applicable! Benefits/perks may vary depending on the nature of your employment with SirionLabs and the country where you work.