Prompt Engineer at TheCRM Corporation
Posted on (6 months ago)
Location: Beverly Hills, CA, United States
Job Type: full-time
TheCRM Corporation is the foundation for the largest and most extensive AI driven selling system for the car business. The company provides all the necessary tools for car sales from CRM to Equity Mining, Digital Retailing to AI-driven Appraisals. TheCRM works together perfectly since everything was built together, which enables all data to be in one place, making it the perfect solution for an integrated selling system for car and businesses.
The Prompt Engineer will develop, design, and implement directional prompts that in coordination with our technology will guide our AI systems in communicating with customers and staff alike. The Prompt Engineer will work closely with analysts to identify requirements for new or modified business processes and map them to the system.
- Strong knowledge AI Prompt theories and methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Experience with data analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence is a plus