Posted on (3 months ago)
Job Type: flexible
Experience Level: associate
A U.S.-based company that is creating an all-encompassing AI content creation and management system for modern GTM teams is looking for a Prompt Engineer. The engineer will be in charge of ensuring that high-performance, reusable, and dependable code are created and maintained. The company is helping businesses create trustworthy, clear-cut, and effective AI-based solutions that foster marketing innovation. The company has managed to secure more than $20mn during their Series A round of funding.
- Create and assess top-notch prompts that are adapted for various marketing scenarios and are supported by user-centered guidelines.
- Directly work with the CEO to develop and carry out a bold prompt engineering plan that supports the company's marketing goals.
- Develop novel techniques, instruments, and approaches to use LLM technology for improved marketing results.
- Ensure that clients receive value and that you are making a significant contribution to society by utilizing the limitless possibilities of LLM technologies across a range of marketing applications.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 2+ years of relevant experience as a Prompt Engineer.
- Demonstrable experience working with LLM-powered ecosystems.
- Solid understanding of LLM functionalities, without the need for specialized knowledge of model training or machine learning.
- Excellent communication abilities, a passion for learning, and the ability to create excellent documentation.
- Must be solution-focused and possess fundamental programming abilities, ideally in Python.
- Ability to think holistically, actively identify organizational needs and deftly and creatively handle perplexing challenges.
- Possess a rare combination of technical expertise and marketing knowledge.
- Fluent in conversational and written English communication skills.