Prompt Engineer Instructor at Claim Academy
Posted on (20 days ago)
Location: St. Louis, MO, United States
Industry: Education Management
Job Type: contract
Experience Level: associate
Claim Academy is a State of Missouri Department of Higher Education-approved IT training provider located in Greater St. Louis. We specialize in turning students with little to no IT experience into hirable professionals in weeks, not years.
This is a contract role for a Prompt Engineer Instructor. The Prompt Engineer Instructor will be responsible for teaching students the ins and outs of Prompt Engineering. The successful candidate will create and deliver engaging lesson plans, lead classroom discussions, and grade exams and coursework.
- Create and deliver engaging lesson plans.
- Lead classroom discussions.
- Grade exams and coursework.
- Experience as a professional Prompt Engineer Developer or Instructor.
- Expertise in Prompt Engineering principles and protocols.
- The ability to create engaging lesson plans and classroom activities.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to teaching, able to anticipate and accommodate varying student needs and learning styles.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral) and the ability to establish credibility and build relationships with students quickly.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred but not required.
- Relevant teaching or training experience is a plus.