Prompt Engineer Intern at OpeninApp
Posted on (a month ago)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Industry: Technology, Information and Internet
Job Type: internship
Experience Level: internship
Almost all your favourite creators on Instagram share links to their latest YouTube videos or YouTube channels in their bio or stories. But whenever you tap on those links, you get redirected to the YouTube website instead of the YouTube app. And here you can’t watch the video in full screen nor can you like it, comment on it or subscribe to the channel.
Ever wondered why it is so? That’s because Instagram has something called a Built—IN-Browser that opens up instead of opening the app you wanted to open. Which is not cool at all….And this is not just so for IG but for all your favourite social media apps eg. YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, Telegram, Quora etc.
So we fixed this problem of sub-optimal user experiences by building a tool that ensures all social media links open in the apps they should. It’s called OpeninApp. And it is already been loved by over 20,000 influencers & brands including the likes of Munawar Faruqui, Raj Shamani, Riva Arora, Aishwarya (Ranjnikant-ji’s daughter), trakin Tech, Mamaearth etc. And has been used by 55Mn+ users.
Are you ready to take the driver's seat and shape the future of our product? As a Product Intern, you'll embark on an exciting journey of driving innovation, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and delivering amazing user experiences.
- Experience with prompt design and implementation.
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Familiarity with chatbots, natural language processing, and artificial intelligence is a plus.
- Idea-to-reality passion and a track record of successful product launches.
- Superhero-level data analysis, trend spotting, and winning strategy formulation.
- Excellent communication skills, simplifying technical jargon.
- Dedication to user experience and a keen eye for emerging technologies and trends.
- Positive attitude inspiring others, making work enjoyable.
- Proven ability to navigate fast-paced startup challenges.
Infinite creative freedom.