Prompt/Generative AI Engineer at Aksigorta
Posted on (a month ago)
Location: Umraniye, Istanbul, Turkey
Job Type: full-time
Experience Level: mid-senior-level
Aksigorta is formed by the synergy of Sabancı Holding who brings Turkey and the world together with its 16 companies in 9 sectors, and Ageas Group, a 150-year old global player of insurance industry. We have more than 60 years of experience as one of the biggest insurance companies in Turkey.
- Design and develop high-quality prompts and templates that guide the behavior and responses of large language models.
- Work with our business and product professionals to understand the business use cases to which GPT and other large language models could be applied to.
- Fine tune prompts to extract specific information or control the model's output, ensuring desired accuracy, relevance, and language fluency.
- Optimize prompts to improve user interactions and system performance.
- Test and evaluate the performance of prompts to ensure that they are producing the desired results.
- Communicate effectively and contribute to a collaborative work environment.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest research and trends in prompt engineering & LLMs, and incorporate these advancements into product.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, artificial intelligence or a related field.
- Experience in working with Large Language Models (LLMs) with a focus on prompt engineering or conversational AI.
- Experience with deploying LLM models in production environments and working with software engineering teams.
- Familiarity with prompt engineering techniques and methodologies, including designing and optimizing prompts to control model behavior and outputs.
- Programming skills in languages such as Python.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills to work effectively in Agile teams and present findings to stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to formulate solutions for complex language understanding and generation tasks.